Monday, December 21, 2009

Be That As It May

(it was a long time that i’ve never

written a poem again.. because its too

hard to don emotions and be inspired and

have an eagerness to put it into writings, like

poems.. and i entitled it as

poems.. and i entitled it as

"Be That As It May" [Then]

Again, writing my piece of ache

It is, another lie and another fake

Can you help me, because I might rather break?

The reason: Love had over taken


A moron, a motley

As wanky as it’s a prey

You keep me in display

Your promise, you’ve betray…


The sky thunders

While I hear whispers

Deep inside me the rain downpours

And that made our amity over…


In my journey I meet a daisy

In the meadows it is lonely

A flower that signifies purity

So, I accompanied it in its misery


It seems to be weak and dull

And discern they are dual

Dark Elysium brought fatal

As dismay as it’s feral


I come athwart

With a wounded heart

Still I stand yearn like an Arch

Like a gladiator in the bulwark


In the brightest and harsh calamity

The daisy undergo in catastrophe

She was quit cold in the acrimony

But I’ll never transient nor treachery


Till we wait the sun dawn

With this toil we spawn

And oath an axiom

It is to live and Loom

3 comments:

  1. i love this phrase: "piece of ache". sounds like piece of cake but opposite in meaning. damn you're good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, just a comment on grammar. when you use the perfect tense (I have, love had...), use the past participle for the verb (I've never written, love had overtaken...). that is, if it's not intentional. sometimes poets screw grammar. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. waah.. thank you very much i need criticism.. on my grammar.. ehe

    ReplyDelete