Thursday, January 21, 2010

Indecipherable Horizon


Humid air across the west

Come to me to my sweet caress

Tumult rising up at the east

But this warmth will always cherished


Withered plant bears a bud

Being distant had drove me sad

Exemplar words seemed made odd

Will bend the pride for the love


In the way of the course

An advent where uncertain force

Magnetize the eerie earthly ores

& wholeheartedly this heart was yours


On the cliff of ennui

Jealousy creates catastrophe

An oath to thee & ought not to worry

Devotedness to thy genuinity


Peeled from the obscurity

Like thy stars gleam my canopy

& that drown me out from reverie

& as tranquil as serene of Valkyrie


Barefooted in the crux of blear of light

That twinge the eyes & only sees is white

Made blinded the sight with blazingly bright

But the heart that decipher you’re right beside

No comments:

Post a Comment